Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Interests...a showcase

 Photography - I love mucking around with the camera!
Here are some shots taken in Northern NSW in Australia

This is a shot I took at my Aunty's home in Toronto...



...And, to give you an idea of the wildlife around my current home, here's a ringtail possum (Brisbane, QLD, Australia). 


 Food!  I really am not good at photographing food but I love cooking...














One of my other great 'loves' is travel. I've been really lucky to visit quite a few places...so far!
Chicago, USA

Rome, Italy


Hoi An, Vietnam

Sydney, Australia

Cairns, Australia

Edinburgh, Scotland

St Paul, MN, USA

Washington D.C., USA

St Petersburg, Russia

Venice, Italy

Swiss Alps

Near Baltinglass, Ireland

Lucern, Switzerland
Rochester, MN, USA

Lamington National Park, QLD, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment